Past, Present & Future

Well, with one more paper and two exams to go, I come into my final days left here on the west coast. It has been an incredible experience that I will be grateful for, for the rest of my life. There was a ton of hard work, tears, passion and excitement that has led me to this moment. I am officially leaving for London, UK in six days. YES, SIX days. Word cannot describe the gratitude and excitement I am feeling as I head off on this adventure. It's going to be an insane experience and will for sure change my perspective a lot. Lucky for me I will be staying with some family for a little while just to get my feel for the city. I have some final interviews with luxury hotel brands and I can't wait to go off and impress them!


Tonight, I celebrate with my class as we come into our final days together. I am delighted to share this time with them, as I know how hard we have all worked to reach this final stretch.

With my move to the UK I should let all you wonderful people know that my blog will be changing to a more permanent name that fits my personality and future life experiences. All will be revealed later next week!

Stay tuned for my London adventures, I've also been considering creating a vlog- but we'll see what happens with time and the concept behind it. 

-----

 A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
- Colin Powell



Comments

Popular Posts