Thought.

Well, I have almost made it to one month here in Victoria and so much has already happened. I go full force tomorrow with classes and am extremely nervous that I won't be able to keep up.

I have tons of pictures to post, just need to snag them off the Blackberry. Probably going to start to do some videos too.

How is everyone else feeling about the fall weather these days? School getting intense?

On a side note, I think I can say I'm finally settled here in Victoria, but I wish a few things were here with me. I guess even with being settled it will never feel like home.

My uncle said some important words to me the other day while we were catching up via text. I mentioned to him about my plans for future travel and my anxiety behind it and he said to me " the world is both very big, and very small. Home is within"
I thought about that for a while and I think he is truly right when he says it. As the man travels the world weekly for his career, I see him as knowing best when it comes to traveling. As he is located on the other side of the planet in Malaysia. I suppose he has created home within him self because he is so far away.

I guess over the next few weeks I need to decide what i feel is truly missing for me out here and find it from within. As I believe we are the keepers of our true happiness.

Anyways, I don't mean to sound like an after school special... but it is some food for thought.

With love,
Kaitlin

Comments

Popular Posts