Limbo


Have you ever felt like you're stuck in some sort of 'limbo'. Like you have to go under or over the hurdles to get to where you want to be?

Well... let me tell you, today has never felt like more of a 'limbo' day. Within the next 72 hours I have an two exams, a presentation and a 7 page paper to get through... to add to this, the stress of whats going on with my life in London, and jobs and career goals there... and it all just seems like too much.

Its kinda like me, trying to just bend under this hurdle... with just inches above me, and if it hit it... it will all crumble.

It becomes seemingly difficult to maintain focus when you just wish you could do it all at once... but I guess the biggest driver, it seeing that light at the end of the tunnel... though that may be a bit of sparkle a glimmer of hope currently, it's still there.

I guess the world is testing my abilities, challenging me to do my best, under pressure and succeed.

If I know one thing, ofcourse I will get through it and it will be all fine at the end, and I will come back to read this post on Wednesday and laugh at myself thinking... "really? it wasn't THAT bad".

I guess for anyone else feeling the pressure right now, feeling like they might just fail miserably at this game of limbo, just remember why you are doing it and that sometimes it takes a little bit of dedication and hard work to get the best results.

Alright, back to the grind! Wish me luck, I just might need it.

Comments

Popular Posts