Press Play


I've spent the better part of today feeling so completely absent minded. All my thoughts are just kind of off in the distance and well, here I am trying to focus on whats in front of me, and it's not going very well at all.


This morning I got to watch my roommates niece in her ballet class, she's four. It was probably one of the cutest things I've seen, ever. While we were sitting in the class, watching the kids jump and run around like butterflies and birds, I couldn't help but think about the simplicity of their lives.

Kids are great, they are fearless and I've come to realize the older you get, the more scared you are of doing something, the more responsibility you have and of course, the more damage or good you can cause from one simple decision you make.

It just has me thinking about all the decisions I make on a day to day basis... are they the right ones? Of course, really no one can tell me yes or no, but you seriously can't help but wonder yourself.

I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes I truly wish there was a rewind, pause, fast forward and play button to life... evidently, there never was or will be, so how do you know that every decision you make is the right one?

How do you know you're on the path your supposed to be on?

I guess... you don't. I almost just think you do it and no matter the outcome, you learn what you can from it and go forward. There is never the opportunity to rewind something, and do it again.

Well, I really hope I've made the right decisions thus far and I have this gut feeling, it probably is.

Take a minute today, pause and think about what you've done today, or even in life and make sure it's exactly what you want to be doing, and if it's not, change it.

Comments

Popular Posts