Winter.



Winter is my favourite season and December always marks the start of it for me personally. Winter means snowboarding, ice skating, white hot chocolates, Christmas cookies, snowflakes and early sunsets.

There is something about the beauty in winter I just could never be without.

Recently, December and the winter season finally means semester one of school, is over! Well almost, as of the 7th. I cannot wait to close this chapter of school and the year of 2011.

When I start to look back on the last year of my life, I think about how chaotic, exciting, difficult and life changing it has been.

I graduated from college, got accepted into university, and moved my life out to Vancouver Island. Pretty crazy if you ask me. Now, about a 3rd of my way through the academic portion of school, I can't even begin to wrap my head around where I just might be, this time next year.

After school wraps up on the 7th, I have to spend the rest of December organizing my life for an internship or job within a hotel anywhere in the world - a pretty daunting task if you ask me.

I suppose my biggest goal is to land a position or an internship for next summer in London, England. There is this nostalgia about the city in my head that I just cannot seem to get out. So I will spend the next few weeks of my life hoping to find a place in London to learn and grow in starting next summer- I couldn't be more excited and nervous all in the same second.

In just over a week, I head back to my beloved city of Toronto, I am seriously missing the city lights and cannot wait to be able to celebrate my birthday, Christmas and New Years with some of the best people in the world.

Hope you are enjoying your winter season.

Comments

Popular Posts