Twenty Eleven






With about a 5 hours left in twenty eleven, I always like to take the time to consider the story that was this chapter in my life.

Twenty Eleven was one of the craziest, exciting, different and biggest years thus far in my life.

I graduated college, started university, fell in love with someone, to only say goodbye in the end, laughed so hard with my friends as much as I could, smiled more, cried less, danced harder, cheered louder, went through some rough times, to only remember that the good times are always available in every situation, met new friends, said goodbye to old ones, stood strong and remembered to be forever young.

Twenty eleven, thanks for being some of the best 365 days to remember. Twenty twelve offers a new chapter in my life. A time to start my career with the wheels running and never look back.

Each chapter builds on to the next, each moment builds our character and each moment should be cherished for all the new moments yet to come.

Cheers to a new chapter. Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular Posts