Farris Wheel


i think it's hard to define who you are because realistically, things are always changing and well doesn't that mean you are to?

I think, well... i believe that i am someone who knows who she is and what she wants and where she is going but, i do feel like there is something about me that i need to 'change' but i don't know what that is.

i know for the longest time I've been rushing through life to get to some sort of surreal destination i created for myself.
and i think i have realized that truly, rushing, pushing, running... straight through every single moment just doesn't make the next any better, because there is no time ( because i didn't make any) to slow down and enjoy the moment that's happening.

So maybe the change is just that i have to slow down and let it happen and realize that there is no need for a rush. Or maybe the change is a different one...

but at the same time. sometimes i just cant help but feel stuck. Kind of like how you would be stuck at the top (or close to the top) of the Farris wheel when it stopped.

my questions is, can there be a safe way to get down?

Comments

  1. I love love love your analogy.
    Personally, I think (and I know) that if you were ever stuck at the top (or the middle), there'd always be someone to come rescue you... whether in a plane, helicopter or super long ladder. Someone who cares for you and misses you down-to-earth (ha) will always be willing to help you down.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts