Twenty Twelve


Well, hello two thousand and twelve!

If there is anything I am seeing from the few short weeks I've spent in 2012, it's that this year is going to be an exciting one.

Most recently, I am working on getting my life together to move out to London at the end of May- this task although exciting has become a rather nerve racking one!

As I start to look into hotels and inquire about employment, I am reminded of the red tape that makes working in a different country difficult! And it requires a lot of paper work!

However, I'm pleased to do it as it is my dream that I'm chasing.


On another note, I have been reminded in these times of stress to smile, or sm:)e, the way an old friend had put it today. Sometimes it's nice to know the ones you care about will always be there for you no matter what you've gone through together. More importantly, sometimes people come and go out of your life, but the good ones, they always leave the door opened for you to stop on by.

If there is any word of advice I can hand off to someone who is hesitant about doing something that scares them- like moving half way across the world to the UK- I'd say do it. I think life is about taking these daring adventures that test your patience, your strengths and your emotions. You never know what is going to happen until you get there and to be honest, it may not be what you expected at all! But, the idea is to gain the experience and take it with you on to the next chapter in the book you call your life.

More than anything, as I take this leap of faith into a place where I know few, but hope to meet many; I am reminded that I need to carry that emotion of happiness with me everywhere I go, simply because I have now realized it's not in a place, time or space, it's within you.

Just remember to sm:)e.

Comments

  1. "However, I'm pleased to do it as it is my dream that I'm chasing."

    Beautiful, this focus alone will inspire everyone around you.

    Keep shinin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! I hope I can inspire other around me, I try as much as possible!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts