Autumn


It's been a little while since I've posted. Not having wireless in the flat was not a help at all. But today it finally arrived, yay! 

In the last month or so not a lot has changed, but I have since traveled to France! A few weeks ago myself and a few colleagues got the opportunity to travel to Louis Roederer and drink a lot of champagne. To do this visit justice, I will absolutely be blogging about it in the near future.

In other news, I head to Paris at the end of the month for two days, I'm so excited! My brothers girlfriend is coming to visit me for 10 days, I haven't seen her since April and I'm so excited to see some family.. finally! Even though she isn't technically my sister in law, it for sure feels that way, and I'm sure she will be soon. 

Also, it's now one of my favourite times of year- Autumn! I love how the tree's change colors and there is a cool crispness to the air. Autumn is a gorgeous time of year in Toronto and it's almost as pretty here in London. The year is slowly coming to an end and it always surprises me how quickly time passes and how silly it was to stress about things that were happening a few months ago, but just seem so insignificant now.

In the last year so much has happened, and over the next few months into December I'm sure a lot more will change. 

I hope your enjoying the Autumn weather and that you have someone to curl up next to and watch the first snowfall together with... I'm hoping for the same too.

x

Comments

Popular Posts